Saturday, March 19, 2011
Adventure Travel In Nepal
With its majestic Himalayan Mountains and fascinating local culture, Nepal is a favorite destination for adventurous travelers. Each year, thousands initiate an experience of a lifetime to spend days or weeks in the country with a beauty of Nepal.
Most adventure travelers in Nepal will be treated to spectacular views from the tops of mountains. They wander through pure forests and past clear mountain lakes, rivers and waterfalls. They will visit remote Buddhist monasteries and shrines, and see small mountain villages, full of friendly people.
Trekking expeditions in Nepal are very popular. They are usually a small group of people who have received a list of devices, such as hiking shoes, bring in Nepal. When they arrive in the country came together to investigate. There is usually a trekking staff that comes along the way and takes most of my camping gear and even the bags of travelers'. They set up camp, cook meals and break camp, when a passenger to enjoy the trek without the physical effort armed with heavy packs.
Guidance is available to people with different abilities. Even if a person should be compatible with these tours, you do not need to be a tri-athlete to participate. It is more strenuous hikes for the great physical fitness, as well as easier treks. Many of the easier hikes suitable for families and allow children to participate. Some companies of interest guidance they offer levels of difficulty to enable passengers to judge which trek would be better for them.
While walking is one of the most popular forms of adventure tourism in Nepal, is not alone. There are many ways to enjoy the outdoors beautiful and mysterious in Nepal.
- The Himalayas of Nepal a favorite destination for rock climbers. There are over 100 mountain peaks in Nepal, including the famous Mount Everest.
- The mountains of Nepal also have trails for mountain bikers of different skills.
- Nepal offers challenging climbing cliffs for avid rock climbers.
- While rafting and kayaking in Nepal, adventurers can float along picturesque mountain rivers, with tranquil views, far from crowded trails.
- Finally, adventure travelers in Nepal chooses to live a jungle safari from a jeep or on elephant back. Nepal's wildlife reserves and conservation areas offer a variety of unique animals, including the Royal Bengal Tiger and the Greater Horned Rhinoceros.