If travel is your passion, and you can not see sitting at a desk all day answering the question about travel destinations that you prefer to go to become a journey, Group Leader, maybe your best solution.
To eliminate the concept of get-rich diet, this is not the road. Sure, you can earn a substantial income, however, take time and perseverance.
travel suppliers and travel agents depends on the leaders of the Travel Group to sell travel packages. The cruise industry in particular is aimed at the Group's sales to sell off the cruise ships. Most major cruise lines offer a free cruise, group leader, who sells the 8 cabins or 15 paying passengers.
Leader of the group may sell his free cruise, or cruise for free. This option is what makes a team leader the opportunity so popular.
Expert Tour conductors, usually produces a number of ways to attract tourists from cruise group. The most common way is to sell to established groups that wish to raise money, or enjoy a group of lower rates.
Because the majority of the group's leaders are not travel agents, they can have a permanent job or not, and belong to social organizations, religious groups and other specialists who bring them into contact with hundreds of potential travelers.
There are several ways to get started as a leading travel group. If you're addicted to travel, you can use your own experience to build your confidence and your sales.
If you have a limited travel light, but travel is a passion, you can follow a course of study trip at home or enroll in some classes at your local junior college. There are online courses affordable. Travel industry is billions of dollars and there are many opportunities to learn the different phases of the travel industry.
No need to spend much money on education to be converted into an effective group leader. However, it is mandatory that you learn everything you can about your destination and the journey concerned.
Once you have obtained a basic understanding of the type of group travel, you want to offer, you can ask a host organization. A host agency is licensed, bonded travel agency that allows travel agencies or outside agencies to book travel in their company name.
It is shared with the host agency is a legitimate business, which allows you to book travel for their customers. Most agencies charge a fee for admission and an annual fee to start, but not all. Fees can range from zero dollars up to $ 500.
Another option is to contact your local travel agency and let them know you want to work as an outside travel agency. Be prepared to explain what kind of trip you want to offer and what kind of groups that want to specialize in the agency owner or manager, will provide the committee structure, where appropriate, policies and procedures. Some travel agencies do not offer free trips to the group's leaders, while others offer, free trips and fees.
When you begin, it is almost always better to join another group, or creating funny February 1, days, cheap travel to a popular destination that is easy to sell.
Word of mouth will triple your customers.
Find Travelers Group
1. Tell your family, friends, neighbors, colleagues, church members, club members, organizations, friends of friends of friends, friends of Twitter, and your personal email is a good start.
2. Cruise Party or Party Travel - Invite your friends and neighbors for some travel. Ask the cruise line or resort where you travel to a video and free promotional materials. Provide guests with snacks and cheap wine. Keep the wine coming! No reason to be aggressive. Travel is selling, especially if the destination and price are of interest.
Ask for a deposit. The following check older are welcome. Focus on, your goal is to provide information and collect the checks.
Ask friends to sponsor a travel group. The pieces have more people sign up. It's that simple!
3. Make announcements to your church and your organization. Include information in the church bulletin or newsletter for your organization as many times as possible.
4. Flyers made up, but not before he had printed business cards with your name, phone number, e-mail address, name, dates of travel and the event begins to pay.
5. Distribute leaflets in public places or public events.
6. Use classified ads online and offline
7. Give your cards wherever you go. doctor's office, cleaners, grocery store, beauty salon, shops where you shop, the school your children, your favorite neighborhood bar and eating establishment.
Note: for the Flyers, and the board have to be expensive, but when the cards and flyers with the same model, you start to create an image, self-service Group Travel Leader.
The artwork to promote in the future.
Discussion paper - Customer Registration
The work of writing is very important, and without it, nothing happens.
Office work is properly completed and submitted host agency or travel time. Otherwise, it could lead to a bad situation that could degenerate into a legal battle.
Checks should be the host agency or travel agent. Although the agency says ok for your customers to check for you, do not. Orders manager of the group, or agency of reception, unless you have a licensed seller of travel.
A shift of deposits and payments, the agency host or travel agent, you will receive commissions on the basis of an agreement.
Outside agents usually work under a contract with an independent contractor and receive a 1099-MISC at the end of the year.